Coordinated Entry Access Points
If you are in need of emergency food assistance, please visit us during our pantry hours (M-F 11 am to 5 pm). At the pantry, you will have the opportunity to meet with one of our trained counselors to *assess your situation and review your budget. You must fall within the federal poverty guidelines. It is necessary to bring your picture ID and proof of household income with you to the food pantry when seeking assistance.
The local access points to the coordinated entry system provide the assessment, information and referrals, and other resources to the person seeking housing.
Stop by or call for more information 948.N 1300 W. St. George, Utah 84770. 435-628-9310
The Washington County access points:
- Five County Association of Governments – Community Action Partnership, located at 1070 W 1600 S, St. George, UT 84770
- The DOVE Outreach Center, located at 1240 E 100 S #221, St George, UT 84790
The Iron County access points:
- Five County Association of Governments – Community Action Partnership, located at 585 N Main, Cedar City, UT 84721
- Canyon Creek Women’s Crisis Center, located at 95 N Main St. #22, Cedar City, UT 84720
- Iron County Care & Share, located at 222 W 900 N, Cedar City, UT 84721
- Please visit https://fivecountycap.wordpress.com/ for more information.
For questions about Coordinated Entry CLICK HERE