Be the Switch Point
We rely on the generosity of our neighbors and corporate partners to help us in our work of ending homelessness. There are many ways for individuals and groups to make a difference in the lives of families and individuals experiencing homelessness, including:
- Making a monetary or in-kind donation
- Holding a collection or donation drive at your school or place of work
- Remembering Switchpoint in your will. For more information, visit our Planned Giving page for more information.
- Volunteer! For more information, visit our Volunteer page.
- Join our Be the Switch Point Group on FaceBook
“When I make a donation to Switchpoint, I know that it will make a difference to someone who is trying to rebuild their life.”
— Misha, a Switchpoint donor
MAKE A GIFT
We are working to end chronic homelessness. While there will always be situations that render individuals or families homeless, our goal is to make the experience of homelessness as brief and temporary as possible.
Help us move into a future without chronic homelessness.
“We provide services to help our clients have a successful transition into housing. Our goal is to end homelessness, not manage it.”
— Carol Hollowell, Switchpoint Community Resource Center